- What is Accreditation
- How to Become Accredited
- Benefits of Accreditation
- Management System Certification
- Personal Certification
- Product Certification
- Fee Structure
- Scope Extension
- Accredited Bodies (CAB's)
- Certified Organization
- Use of Logo
Contact For MBAS Accreditation Program Procedure.
BENEFITS OF ACCREDITATION?
MBAS accreditation, will help to build association's profile all around, ensuring that the projects you offer are perceived and acknowledged all far and wide. Once it gets MBAS accreditation, the certificates issued by them are recognized by MBAS and the same will be registered in the web site for authenticity.
Benefits of Accreditation:
• Accreditation gives a noticeable responsibility by an association to enhance the nature of item and administrations, guarantee a safe ensure and consistently work to lessen dangers.
• Accreditation has picked up overall consideration as a powerful quality assessment and administration apparatus.
• Confidence in the commercial center and in our open administrations is vital. Trust is put in the items and administrations regularly without the slightest hesitation by the client, such are the regulations and norms against which items are produced and services provided.
• Utilizing the certify course has the point of interest of a solitary transparent and repeatable methodology. About whether this ought to enhance consistency, bringing about better hazard administration. In the meantime it ought to dispose of the expense of reinventing the wheel, subsequently helping the drive for open and cutting edge government.
• Independent Evaluations contributes to the association Success.
• Accreditation gives an option method for ensuring the dependability of exercises that can possibly affect on open certainty or the national notoriety.
• Organizations look for free assessments either through decision (to decrease the danger of item disappointment for instance) or as an outcome of legitimate necessities, (for example, wellbeing and security regulations).
• Most normally these assessments are adjustment of supplies, item testing, and investigation of gear and affirmation of value administration frameworks.
• Accreditation guidelines are normally viewed as ideal and achievable.